Tuesday, September 23rd, 2014

Yuma House Fire Ignited By Water Heater

We have more information about a fire that heavily damaged a home on West Seventh Street Monday night.  Officials say the fire was due to a possible faulty water heater.  The fire spread to the attic area. 

The American Red Cross – Grand Canyon Chapter – assisted the family. 

Yuma Fire Department Public Information Officer Mike Erfert reminds persons to be aware that when a fire occurs in the home, that some flames may still be active behind the walls and to be very careful with a home or building that has just sustained fire damage.

Scroll To Top